Terms & Conditions: The referred booking must be from a guest who has not previously sailed with Silversea, and is a friend or family member of the Venetian Society member. Sharing the Venetian Society member number in public forums or social media or with people who are not friends to use, constitutes an improper use of the Referral Promotion. This may result in the revocation of referral savings. Other restrictions may apply.
The Silversea Sail With Us Referral Promotion is only available to Venetian Society members who refer Eligible Bookings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Venetian Society Members will receive a referral savings amount of $500 per booking (suite), or $1,500 per booking (suite) for referring a full World Cruise or $1,000 per booking (suite) for referring a full Grand Voyage, as applicable, (“Referral Savings”), to be applied to a booking of the Venetian Society members’ choice. The Venetian Society Member’s referred friends will also receive the same savings for their new referred booking. Friend referrals can be made by sharing the Venetian Society member number and full name with the friend, and the friend shall present this information at the time of booking to a Travel Advisor or Silversea Cruise Consultant. Venetian Society members can also refer online by completing the online referral form available on My.Silversea.com. Promotion also applies to single-occupancy bookings.
FRIEND’S NEW REFERRED BOOKING (Referred by Venetian Society member) (“Eligible Bookings”):
– The referred booking must be from a guest who has not previously sailed with Silversea, and is a friend or family member of the Venetian Society member.
– The Referral Promotion is valid for new bookings only, made between 1 February, 2021 and Aug 31, 2021 (“Promotion Window”). During this time, this Referral Promotion replaces the existing Friends of Venetian Society referral incentive.
– To qualify for the Referral Promotion new bookings must be made within the Promotion Window and they must be referred within 21 days of the booking being created with a paid deposit, if not done at time of booking.
– The Referral Savings apply only to new individual full-fare bookings, and is combinable with other Silversea promotions, however, exclusions may apply.
– Referral Savings do not apply to Net Rates, Chartered Sailings.
– The referred booking must be confirmed with a paid deposit, and it cannot be on a waiting list.
– Existing bookings that are paid in full do not qualify, unless bookings were paid in full as a result of the Early Booking Bonus promotion and the referral is done within 21 days of booking creation. Bookings created before 1 February, 2021 do not qualify. In the case of a Voyage-to-Voyage, the creation date of the booking refers to the creation date of the original booking.
– Bookings cancelled and re-booked during the Promotion Window do not qualify.
– Bookings can only be referred once and therefore cannot benefit from more than one Referral Savings. Subsequent referrals of the same booking by other Venetian Society members will not receive a Referral Savings nor will the Venetian Society member receive Referral Savings for their own booking.
– The referred booking cannot be one where the Venetian Society member referring the booking, is or will be a guest on that booking.
– Referral Savings cannot be applied to any booking which has been paid for, in part or in full, using a Future Cruise Certificate.
VENETIAN SOCIETY MEMBER:
– The Venetian Society member will receive the Referral Savings on his/her booking of choice immediately after the referred booking is validated and satisfies the requirements described above. The Referral Savings will be visible in the “Referral” tab within their My.Silversea.com portal.
– The Venetian Society member can refer up to 5 bookings, equal to five (5) different friends. Referring 2 or more bookings from the same friend is not allowed.
– The Venetian Society member can use the Referral Savings towards a booking with a sail date that is concurrent to or after the referred friends’ sailings.
– Bookings that are already paid in full are not eligible to receive the Referral Savings.
– Referral Savings must be used within 12 months of issuance of the savings. Referrer must make a booking within that time.
– Referral Savings can also be applied to bookings that have partial Future Cruise Credits.
– Referral Savings must be redeemed no later than 45 days prior to departure.
– Referral Savings are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
– If the guest referred by the Venetian Society member cancels their cruise, the Venetian Society member will lose his/her benefit, unless the referred person was in full penalty, which means that they had paid the cruise in full and qualified for no refunds.
– If the Venetian Society member applied the Referral Savings to one booking, but then cancels that booking, they will be able to transfer the Referral Savings a maximum of two times within 12 months.
– Venetian Society Members should not post their Venetian Society member number in public forums or social media or share their membership details for others people (who are not friends) to use. This would constitute an improper use of the Referral Promotion. This may result in the revocation of referral savings.
– Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Preferred Representatives, and Silversea employees are not eligible to participate in this program, even if they are Venetian Society members.
– Venetian Society members and their referred friends are NOT required to sail on the same voyage.
– Referral Savings issued to Venetian Society members must be used within 12 months of issuance of the savings.
– Venetian Society members can combine savings of up to 4 Referral Savings in one booking.
– In the event of suspected fraud or action conducted in bad faith with the aim of manipulating the Referral Promotion, Silversea reserves the right to immediately void any claims, cancel bookings or terminate membership of the Venetian Society.
Silversea reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, a change in applicable law or any other factor beyond Silversea’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Promotion, as determined by Silversea in its sole discretion.
The decision of Silversea as to the eligibility of Venetian Society members or other person to make bookings or receive discounts under the Referral program shall be final and no discussion will be entertained.
Please contact your travel professional at this agency for more details on this offer.
This agency reserves the right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this publication at any time without notice.